This page carries regular updates on University-News.
It includes events, lectures, opportunities and courses.
New Secularism III was our third annual conference. It focused on convergence in the communications industry. The event ran on Tuesday 19 November 2013 at Bucks. We featured:
- Andrew Baiden (Thirteen, ex-Red)
- Jayne Barr Shell Bio (2013)
- Jonathan Jordan (Sermelo, ex-BM) and
- The legendary Bob Leaf.
Earlier, organised by the student Bucks First PR team, Bucks also hosted our second Annual PR Kick-Off Conference. This ran on Wednesday 2 October 2013 (Video news highlights).
Great contributions from:
- Former BBC News and Current Affairs head of production, Tom Wragg
- SVP corporate communications, Visa, Fiona Wilkinson
- BWP-Primal director, Natalie McLean-Reid
- Ceo Grandad Digital, Gary Lockton.
Astrophel’s Dr. Bill Nichols is deputy director of the Centre for Health Communications Research (CHCR) at Buckinghamshire New University. He was formerly (2009-14) course-leader for Public Relations and also (2008-14) on visiting faculty at Henley Business School. Do return regularly for more University-News.